The New GuildGuitars.com!
Welcome to the NEW Guildguitars.com!
Our new site has a ton of great features:
- Responsive design – yup, this looks good on a desktop, laptop, tablet and phone!
- Complete guitar specs, integrated video demos, and beautiful high-res images on all product pages
- A History & Heritage page that shows how far Guild has come since 1952
- A functional dealer search so you can find the closest Guild dealer
- Online Owner Registration and Product Support
- Gallery of Artists who have played Guild over the years
Please take a peek around and let us know what you think!
If you’re curious, here are a few features that we’re working on. Coming soon…
- Guild Webstore with Guild guitar parts, accessories, apparel, etc. (sign up here to be emailed when this goes live!)
- Deeper and more thorough product history
- Archive of past Guild models
- A user-friendly method to find out more about your Vintage Guild
Leave a comment below for other things you would like to see on Guildguitars.com, we love hearing from you and value your feedback.
I’m the proud owner of a Guild AO3CE nat guitar, which I chose amongst Martin / Taylor / Gibson guitars, purely because it has beatifully warm rounded tones. It is such a unknown brand in South Africa, it deserves more exposure.
I have tried other manufacturers strings, but none compares to the strings that was fitted by You! I’ll contact the South African importers to ascertain if they can import a batch of at least 10 sets for me.
Secondly I’d love to explore the more expensive Acoustic Electric Guild guitars (USD 3 500 and up), as I love the sound you’ve created in my guitar. Is it possible that you could consider our country worthy of sending them along? I will for sure buy one + extra sets of strings!
Please feel free to contact the writer.
Back in the late ’70s I played a big beautiful blond Jumbo Guild at bars, coffeehouses, and to entertain my college friends at parties. When I got divorced in the late ’80s, I was forced to sell it to cover bills. For 30 years, this has been one of my biggest regrets. Yesterday I put a deposit down on a new F-50 and now I look forward to spending lots of time with another big beautiful blonde! Everyone deserves a second chance, right?